IT’S TIME TO SAY YES.
Is Spiritual Life Coaching right for you?
- Do you feel stuck or confused on how to move forward?
- Do you have a dream/goal you want to accomplish and don’t know how to get it?
- Do you want to discover your purpose/passions in life?
- Do you continue choosing the wrong partner?
- Do you have trouble feeling truly satisfied?
- Do you feel like you don’t know how or when to set boundaries with people?
- Do you do things that you know aren’t good for you, and then beat yourself up about it later?
- Do you struggle with anxiety and fear?
- Are you afraid to fail?
- Do you label yourself as a perfectionist?
- Do you struggle with saying ‘no’ to people, even when you want to?
- Do you take on the emotions, thoughts and mannerisms of the people around you instead of just “being yourself” (or you may not know what it means to be yourself)?
- Do you want to stop numbing out with alcohol, drugs, food, work and exercise and start to heal?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, you may benefit from Spiritual Life Coaching.
WHAT’S HOLDING YOU BACK?
I’M READY TO SAY YES, BUT I’M SCARED.
Fear is a normal part of being human. The things in life that we are afraid of are most often the things we need to face or do. Our ego mind tries to keep us in a state of perceived safety in which all of our ducks are in a row and we’re in our little routines that don’t actually serve our higher purpose goals. We stay stuck in the day-to-day and next thing you know – years have gone by and you’re still in the same job you hate (or just tolerate) or maybe even in the same position there and haven’t progressed.
What’s more important to you: taking the scary step and moving forward, or the fear of NOT getting what you want and staying stagnant?
How would your life be different if you were no longer riddled with fear?
Through our coaching sessions together, we will identify blocks that are keeping you in fear and ways to work through them so you can get what you want and stop playing small. Are you ready to say yes to you?
HIGHER PURPOSE GOALS
You’ve mentioned “higher purpose goals” a lot; what is that?
This is what I like to call your heart’s truest desires. We often want external goals (more money, promotions, partners, etc.) however there is always an underlying FEELING that we think we will get once we achieve the goal. When you learn to feel the FEELING before you actually attain the goal, you have a higher chance of achieving that goal. Also through this process, you may realize that you have different goals and purpose that you didn’t even think about before. Once you experience my coaching, you will broaden your awareness to new possibilities.
Fill out the form below to schedule a coaching session!